• Reusable - good for you and the planet
• Cool for relief from inflammation and irritation
• Warm for relief from cramping and pain
• A curved design and soft material for comfort on sensitive areas
• Pliable even when frozen, to contour to your body comfortably
• Hand washable
• Designed to fit into our Postpartum Briefs
• Contains naturally derived, non toxic gel, and real botanicals
• OB-GYN Approved
• Designed in Australia
Designed to pair up with our Postpartum Brief. This insert fits in the front opening for relief over a c-section site and/or in the widened gusset for vaginal and perineal comfort.
HEAT THERAPY To increase blood flow and soften the perineum during labour, reducing the risk of perineal tear during childbirth. For relief from aches, pain, and cramps after birth.
COLD THERAPY For relief from swelling, irritation, and inflammation after birth.
Can be reused indefinitely to assist with pelvic or back pain, haemorrhoids, vulvar varicosities, prolapse, and PMS.
TO HEAT Microwave for 10 seconds or submerge in hot water. If needed, reheat in additional 5-second increments until desired temperature is achieved.
TO COOL Freeze for 1 hour or submerge in icy water.
Always test temperature before application. Do not use directly on the skin. Do not use for longer periods than 20 minutes at a time. Wait until the skin returns to normal temperature before reapplying.
Our Warm & Cool Inserts are made of naturally derived, non-toxic gel: Water, Glycerol, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Sorbate.